They say everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day… even the French! We’re just happy to eat like the Irish (and maybe quaff a few beers) on this saint’s day.
We’d like you to do the same. This week, enjoy 10% off a selection of beefy, lamby and porky items that will help you to celebrate all things Irish this March 17. Erin go bragh!
If you are looking for recipes, you can always check our site for inspiration. We like this Irish Stout Lamb Loin with Colcannon for a traditional meal. Of course, there’s always Corned Beef. And then, a meat pie is so satisfying - this Wagyu Beef Shepherd’s Pie is especially so.
If a hand pie is what you crave, try these Dingle Pies from The Country Cooking of Ireland by Colman Andrews. They are a savory, rustic staple at Ireland’s oldest festival, Puck Fair.
Happy 1oth Anniversary, ‘wichcraft! Check out this video series to learn about their carefully-sourced ingredients. We’re proud to supply them with our heritage breed bacon, which they put to good use in many delicious sandwiches. In this short video, watch for Tom Colicchio and for Ariane’s bacon socks! And learn how we raise pigs to make the best bacon around.
Mmmm. Might be time for a BLT.
1. Grande Charcuterie Basket For that cured meat fanatic who makes their own cornichons.
2. Cassoulet Recipe Kit with Authentic Cassole For the Francophile who loves to throw dinner parties.
3. Medallion of Foie Gras with Black Truffles For your foodie sister – who likes to spread it on thick.
4. French Ossetra Caviar with Mother of Pearl Spoons For that elegant couple that seems to have everything, including good taste!
5. Mangalica Ham with Carving Stand For your Spain-obsessed cousin who likes to show off their knife skills.
6. Petite Charcuterie Basket For your brother, the budding gourmand.
7. Torchon of Foie Gras For the friend who knows that good things do come in small packages.
8. For the Love of Bacon Kit For that co-worker who’s always posting pictures of bacon on facebook.
9 . The Supreme Gift Basket For the friend who likes to share……. (hand-deliver this one!)
Check out dartagnan.com for more gift ideas! If you can’t decide, a D’Artagnan gift certificate is suitable for every taste.