We’ve even got caviar with delicate mother-of-pearl spoons for serving. And of course we have foie gras, a traditional treat for the holidays. This sampler offers foie gras four different ways. We even have a bacon package – because everyone loves bacon.
Posts tagged ‘food gift basket’
We exist for these folks. Variously called “foodies” (a term many dislike) or “foodists” (sounds a little more serious), these are our people. If you’ve got one of these fine folks on your Christmas list and have no idea what to give them … we’re here to help.
Our gift baskets come in three sizes and are each filled with a sampling of our favorite charcuterie. Not to mention truffle butter. These are designed with the gourmand in mind. You can order one here.
Why not go for something luxurious? Say, a lobe or terrine of foie gras, a tin of caviar, or a piece of premium meat, like our Wagyu beef. Something not on the weeknight dinner menu. Something memorable.
We like the cassoulet kit as a gift for a devoted cook, because it’s a cooking project and a legendary dish (Julia Child raved about it). It involves many steps and ingredients, so it’s an experience as well as a meal. And if you get the kit with the clay bowl, your gift recipient will have an unique addition to the kitchen arsenal. Just make sure you get invited over for the cassoulet feast.
Our new Reserve Jean Reno Olive Oil would make a fantastic gift for a film and food fan. The actor Jean Reno grows the olives, works with the mill, and has personally selected the three varieties of oils that bear his name. They are not perishable, so are easy to wrap and bring to the party. Purchase a single bottle, or a set of all three varieties. These are new to the market, and exclusive to D’Artagnan. So there is a chance your foodie has not yet heard of them!
We’ve also got samplers of products that will make you look like a food hero. Sausage collections, duck combo packs, piles of steaks, a bacon sampler, and more are available on our website. There’s always the most tasteful gift of all–the gift certificate.
And should you have any questions, we have a team of hardcore food fanatics in our customer service department. Give them a call.
1. Grande Charcuterie Basket For that cured meat fanatic who makes their own cornichons.
2. Cassoulet Recipe Kit with Authentic Cassole For the Francophile who loves to throw dinner parties.
3. Medallion of Foie Gras with Black Truffles For your foodie sister – who likes to spread it on thick.
4. French Ossetra Caviar with Mother of Pearl Spoons For that elegant couple that seems to have everything, including good taste!
5. Mangalica Ham with Carving Stand For your Spain-obsessed cousin who likes to show off their knife skills.
6. Petite Charcuterie Basket For your brother, the budding gourmand.
7. Torchon of Foie Gras For the friend who knows that good things do come in small packages.
8. For the Love of Bacon Kit For that co-worker who’s always posting pictures of bacon on facebook.
9 . The Supreme Gift Basket For the friend who likes to share……. (hand-deliver this one!)
Check out dartagnan.com for more gift ideas! If you can’t decide, a D’Artagnan gift certificate is suitable for every taste.