When it comes to serving an impressive meal, whether for a holiday or a celebration, this Wagyu beef prime rib roast will be there for you.
Little embellishment is needed for this gorgeous rib roast – just salt, pepper, and a very hot oven. Starting the roast at a high temperature will create a beautiful crust which will add tremendous flavor and seal in the juices. Cooked to medium-rare, this Wagyu prime rib is melt-in-your-mouth tender. It should serve 6 to 10 people, depending on whether you get a 3- or 4-rib roast. And how hungry the people are.
Wagyu beef rib roast, 3 or 4 bone
Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Remove the roast from the refrigerator about 1 hour prior to cooking.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
3. Generously season the meat on all sides with kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Place roast fat side up in a rack on a shallow pan. Roast for 25 minutes.
4. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue to roast for about 15 minutes per pound, or until an instant read thermometer reaches an internal temperature of 130 – 140 degrees F, for a medium-rare center.
5. Allow the roast to rest on a cutting board for at least 15 minutes before carving. Spoon warm pan drippings over, if desired.
We’re have a sale on Wagyu beef this week! For a limited time only, save 25% off our entire selection of Wagyu. Choose from gold-standard cuts like Boneless Strip Steak, buttery Beef Tenderloin or ultra-marbled Striploin. Buying a whole Wagyu Ribeye doesn’t just save you money – roasting on the bone gives you more flavor. And it gives you a lot of meat cred.
Elevate your burgers with Wagyu Beef Patties. The 80/20 blend makes burgers so juicy, you won’t need condiments. And for something truly luxurious, try our Ultimate Burger Kit.
Is your mouth-watering? Don’t delay, sale ends Thursday, July 31st at Midnight EST.
Go wild for Wagyu beef! It’s the peak of grilling season, time to show off your skills. We’ll help with 25% off our entire selection of Kobe-Style Wagyu beef. The rest is up to you.
Sale ends July 31, 2013 at 12:00 PM EST.
Try our Ultimate Burger: a Wagyu patty topped with foie gras & a dollop of truffle butter.
Duckspotting is snapping & sending in pics of dishes, from your favorite restaurants, made with D’Artagnan ingredients! We supply restaurants all over the country & love to see what creative chefs are doing with our products. Keep sending them in!
Beautiful D'Artagnan Wagyu Beef Cheeks @ Bouley
Where: Bouley Restaurant
What: Chef de Cuisine Brian Bistrong’s Slow Braised Kobe-Style Beef Cheeks with Ricotta Gnocchi, Blue Kale
How: Bouley is at 163 Duane Street, New York, NY 10013 | for reservations click here or call (212)964-2525
Bouley Restaurant is open Monday – Saturday, 11:30am – 11:30pm | Dress Code: Casual celebratory, jackets are required.
Dining out & spot some fabulous dishes made with D’Artagnan ingredients? Snap a pic & email with the details to firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll give you & the restaurant a shout out!