We’re having a giveaway – and the big prize is a $250 shopping spree at dartagnan.com!
What’s on your wish list? How about $250 worth of charcuterie and foie gras? Invite your friends and break out a good bottle (or two) of red wine.
Or maybe a big, juicy heritage ham – you could entertain a crowd, or get several meals out of this ham. Plus you can use the bone for split pea or lentil soup.
Are you wild about Wagyu beef? Get a stack of the most tender steaks ever and plan a special dinner. What about our pasture-raised beef? From filet mignon to ribeye steak, there is a cut for every beef lover. Plus incredibly tasty ground beef that’s ideal for burger season.
You could try our exclusive Green Circle Chicken, which is vegetable-fed, free-ranged and beloved by many of the best chefs in the United States…and it made an appearance on Mike Rowe’s CNN show “Somebody’s Gotta Do It.”
Any way you cut it, there is something wonderful to eat at dartagnan.com. And you could get a free lunch, dinner, brunch and breakfast if you win our giveaway. Enter here for your chance.
What are you eating on game day? Score a major win with our recipes for every kind of game-viewing party, from snacks and bites to full-on hearty meals. And save 15% right now on both our Game Day and Charcuterie collections.
Top 5 Snacks Foods for Super Sunday
1. Super pigs in a blanket. Because our 1 lb. French-style pork and garlic sausage makes enough for everyone to enjoy a bite. Try it with Dijon mustard spread on each slice.
2. Chorizo bites are gooey and cheesy and are studded with spicy chorizo sausage. What more could you ask for… besides seconds?
3. Dip. What party is complete without it? Our creamy recipe gets a wallop of umami from mushrooms. And the bacon doesn’t hurt, either.
4. If it’s umami you are after, look no further than our game sausage stuffed mushrooms.
5. We like a sweet ending, too. But when dessert has a little bacon on top, now you’ve got our attention. Try it yourself – these maple bacon doughnuts are a revelation.
Stay tuned for our next post on drool-worthy sandwiches for your game day party.